Small group Training
Looking to kick your workout into high gear? Grab a friend and check out our small group training programs. Our small group training sessions are diverse and offer something for everyone. The 4 week long sessions often focus on a specific type of workout. In these motivating and fun training classes, your small group will work out with a Trainer who will guide you through the exercises and help keep you accountable.
Why are small group training classes awesome? For starters, you can enjoy the amazing workout you’d get with a one on one personal trainer for a fraction of the price. The workouts themselves are challenging and fun, and there really is no beating the small group training environment. Whether you’re joining a small group training session with a friend or whether you’re hoping to befriend your group’s members, the positive and fun setting provides a real sense of comradery.
10 Benefits of Small Group Training
1. More personal
attention – While
Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see
and correct each individual class member.
2. More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
3. Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
4. Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
5. Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
6. Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
7. Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
8. Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
9. Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
10. Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.
So, Small Group Training, this missing link between Group Exercise and One on One Personal Training, may be the answer to helping you reach your goals. Give it a try.
Small group training classes are now forming at BFFitness LLC. For program dates, pricing, and times, or to create your own group, please check out our web page, Facebook, or contact us at (216) 645-1538 or at [email protected]